+ 49 228 97143-45
Recognized as the leading certification body within the global solar and energy storage industries, we are delighted to extend our renowned Top Brand PV Seal powered by Joint Forces for Solar & EUPD Research. The seal honors best-in-class players along the entire value chain for their outstanding contribution towards the development of the solar PV sector on both a country and regional level. By taking quantitative as well as qualitative factors into consideration, company profiles and industry recommendation levels derived from interviews conducted by EUPD Research & Joint Forces for Solar, candidates are identified in a thorough approach.
Existing seals in the solar PV sector have so far focused only on technical aspects of the various module manufacturers. There are currently no seals which represent the success of a brand in markets in terms of market share, market reach, interviews with various stakeholders in the region, and attitudes of customers towards the brands.
Existing seals in the solar PV sector have so far focused only on technical aspects of the various module manufacturers. There are currently no seals which represent the success of a brand in markets in terms of market share, market reach, interviews with various stakeholders in the region, attitudes of customers towards the brands.
Manufacturers along the solar supply chain develop innovative and ever more efficient components and equipment for solar solutions at all scales. The combination of suitable and flexible design to meet various needs and applications with high-level expertise in technology, engineering as well as manufacturing spearhead the global clean energy transition and affordable energy for everyone, everywhere. These efforts and contributions are recognized with the Top Brand PV Seal for manufacturers on a regional and country level.
The seal is categorized into the following technologies and services:
Solar Inverters, Solar Modules, Mounting Systems, Tracker Systems
- Data derived from quantitative and qualitative questions posed to stakeholders (EPCs / project developers / installers) in the region / country / segment
- Market share calculation by EUPD Research
- Weighing of the data analyzed
- The weighted data is put into a scoring model
- Three topic groups are sorted
- Market share
- Brand recognition
- The weighting of factors consists of two stages
- Weighting of questions within the different groups
- Final weighting of the different groups
- Quantitative data assecement, comparison of the companies folowed by assigning scores to the companies
- The top manufacturers qualify for the “Top Brand PV | Modules” Seal
- The top manufacturers qualify for the “Top Brand PV | Inverters” Seal
- The top manufacturers qualify for the “Top Brand PV | Structures” Seal
We congratulate the winners of the Top Brand PV 2020 Seal!
Seal ceremonies 2020
We congratulate the winners of the Top Brand PV 2019 Seal!
SOFARSOLAR awarded Top Inverter Manufacturer 2019 in Poland, Brazil, the United Kingdom and India. Read the press release here >