Oman Solar Forum – Muscat | Oman
In view of Oman’s strong focus on developing renewable energy implementation, JF4S is will be strongly represented with its “Oman Solar Forum” in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- Leveraging substantial synergies: The Joint Forces for Solar – Oman Solar Forum takes place at Oman Energy & Water Exhibition & Conference from 30 April – 2 May 2018 in Muscat, Oman. Total number of exhibitors 160 – Local and international visitors 5,000+ expected. The 4th edition of Oman Energy and Water Conference and Exhibition is organized by the Public Authority for Electricity and Water in partnership with Omanexpo: www.energyandwateroman.com
- Become part of the Omani solar market from the start: The conference aims to showcase Oman’s major multi-million power projects, support the power sustainable infrastructure plans, attract domestic and international investments and pave the way for new business opportunities in order to fulfill the rising demand for these resources.
- Equip your company with all relevant market data to compete successfully: The 2018 Edition will provide an in-depth discussion and a more comprehensive presentation on the tools, applications, technology and infrastructure required to sustain achieve the goals of the national strategy plan.
Register here »
Use the Oman Solar Forum as Your Marketing Platform!
- Let us maximize your time investment by providing you with the latest market intelligence, insight on industry challenges as well as the opportunity to build your network and strengthen your business all at one exclusive location.
- Showcase your commitment to one of the most promising future markets in the Middle East and build long-lasting business relationships, generate new business partners and expand your sales streams.
Session 1: Solar Energy Market Update & Outlook in the Sultanate of Oman
|09:00am-09:15am||Conference Opening: Setting the Scene for Sustainable Solar Market Development in Oman
Markus A.W. Hoehner, CEO, Joint Forces for Solar
|09:15am-09:45am||Keynote Presentation | Creating a Bright Solar Energy Market in Oman: Short-term Benefits and Future Energy Scenarios
Bushra Al Maskari, Planning & Economics Director, Oman Power & Water Procurement Company
|09:45am-10:15am||Keynote | Assessing the Viability of Solar Energy in Oman: Short-term benefits and Future Energy Scenarios
Brian Wood, Planning & Economics Director, Oman Power and Water Procurement (OPWP)
|10:15am-10:45am||Keynote | Producing Green Hydrogen –An Insight from Siemens
Claudia Massei, CEO, Siemens Oman
|10:45am-11:15am||Unlocking the Full Potential of Solar Energy in Oman – Opportunities and Challenges
Eng. Hilal Al Ghaithi, Director – Renewable Energy, Authority for Electricity Regulation (AER)
|11:15am||Networking Coffee Break|
Session 2: Real Life Examples and Best Practices for Successful Solar Energy Development
|11:30am-11:50am||Mira’ah Solar Steam Project
Ali Al Harthy, Project Engineering Lead – Miraah Project, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Azzan Al Balushi, Project Engineer – Miraah Project, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
|11:50am-12:10pm||MEDC Experience of Connecting Solar PV System, Challenges and Opportunities
Hial Said Al Hadi , Section Head of Studies and Research , Muscat Electricity Distribution Company (MEDC)
|12:10pm-12:50pm||Executive Roundtable Discussion: Synchronizing Domestic & International Efforts to Facilitate Market Growth in Oman
Moderated by: Eng. Ahmed Al Subhi, CEO, ACWA Power Oman
Eng. Mohammad S. AL-Ghamdi, Renewables Lab Manager, Gulf Renewables Lab, A UL -GCC Lab Joint Venture, KSA
Amin El Najjar, Operations Director, Enova
Ketan Lahoti, Sales & Marketing Manager, ABB
Francesco Orioli, Director, Sales & Administration, Soltigua
Daniel Zywietz, Founder & CEO, Enerwhere
|12:50pm||Networking Coffee Break|
Session 3: Understanding the Fundamentals for Successful Solar Market Take-off in Oman – Available Technologies, Financing Mechanisms and Local Value Creation
|1:20pm-1:40pm||Solar Energy Generation from a Technical and Economic Perspective
Sharam Roghani, CEO, GEON Group
|1:40pm-2:00pm||The International Perspective: Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Global Markets
Joachim Altpeter, Director of Business Development, ib vogt
|2:00pm- 2:20pm||Opportunities and Risks for Industrial Solar Manufacturing in Oman
Mohamed Alammawi, Vice President MENAT, Manz AG
|2:20pm-2:40pm||360° Review of Solar Market Requirements to Create a Vibrant Industry in Oman
Dr. Firas A H Al-Abduwani, CEO, HTC (Hussam Technology Company)
|2:40pm- 4:00pm||Business Lunch & Networking|